Employers Hire Our Grads
Discover How iMTT Helps Employers Save Time & Money Finding Qualified Candidates
If your company is looking for CNC Operators/Setup/Programmers, or Automation and Industrial Electricians, Institute of Machine Tool Technology’s Career Services department can help connect you with eager, trained and qualify candidates. Absolutely FREE!
Our grads are pre-screened, trained hands-on by industry-leading professionals, and have developed a strong work ethic.
iMTT grads have achieved valuable competencies such as:
- SolidWorks Certified
- Mastercam Certified
- Experience working on 5-axis Mill/Turn on Siemens 840D Control
- G – Code Programming
- Measuring Instruments
- CNC Set Up, Operation & Programming on CNC Mills and Lathes with Fanuc Controls
- Trained in safety procedures
- and more!
Find a Qualified Professional—Advance Your?Business
At iMTT, we know how important it is to hire person with the right attitude and aptitude, and the impact it can have on the success of your business.?We also know how time consuming looking for the right employee can be. We want to help make it easy for you to connect with qualified, energetic new professionals.
There are few convenient ways to connect with iMTT to find eligible candidates or train your candidate:
- Post Jobs:?Use the form below to start a job posting for our internal Job Board
- On-Campus Recruiting:?Schedule a time to visit the school to speak with a member of our Career Services Team, or get info on upcoming career events
- Train new hires or existing employees at IMTT using the Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
To speak with our Career Services Team call? 1-855-889-4688
If You’re an Employer, Consider Hiring Our Grads…or Training Your Employees
If you’re an employer, please fill out the form on this page, and we’ll get back to you to discuss your needs in more detail.